Re: posada real

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob in Indy desde 68.251.21.97 (adsl-68-251-21-97.dsl.ipltin.ameritech.net) el día miércoles, 02 de marzo, 2005 a las 11:18:08 horas :

En respuesta a: posada real escrito por klondike kate desde 69.4.123.188 (hud-bb-cisco-ws-187.dsl.airstreamcomm.net) el día domingo, 20 de febrero, 2005 a las 20:42:18 horas :

We just got back from a week at Posada Real. Since it's one of the smaller hotels, I don't think it could ever have the crowded feel that you might have at a large hotel. Noticed no noise whatsoever from Carlos & Charlies, but we did use the AC most of the time. The AC, by the way, did a great job of keeping the room cool. That was NOT the case three years ago when I stayed at the Barcelo. We had breakfast and lunch there once and the food was quite good. I felt that the front desk staff could have been friendlier and perhaps have expressed their thanks in having us stay there for a week.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO