Re: Casa de Oro

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Summer desde 68.105.116.94 (ip68-105-116-94.sd.sd.cox.net) el día miércoles, 02 de marzo, 2005 a las 17:48:35 horas :

En respuesta a: Casa de Oro escrito por Joelle desde 24.103.145.34 (CPE000f664eec15-CM014120200102.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) el día miércoles, 02 de marzo, 2005 a las 13:39:45 horas :

My husband and I stayed at Casa de Oro last October. It is a beautiful property. The home is located at the south-most point of Troncones (it is the last house on the beach). The views from the second floor bedroom and third-floor palapa rooftop are fabulous. I'd highly recommend the A/C option. We're from Southern California and would have found it difficult to sleep in the evenings without A/C. The home has a good-sized pool, which we practically lived in. The grounds are beautifully landscaped.

A few recommendations:
* There is a wonderful authentic Italian restaurant in the center of town - Tizianos. Great food and ambiance.
* Consider leaving the stairway light on in the villa at night, as it will detour the bats from hanging out and leaving droppings. The bats are harmless (but do fly around like birds after sunset).

Have a wonderful trip!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO