Re: Is that standard practice at Villa Mexicana?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Reggie in Portland desde 209.162.215.14 (209-162-215-14.dq1sn.easystreet.com) el día viernes, 11 de marzo, 2005 a las 15:09:10 horas :

En respuesta a: Is that standard practice at Villa Mexicana? escrito por Lani desde 12.73.132.98 (98.minneapolis-09rh15-16rt.mn.dial-access.att.net) el día sábado, 05 de marzo, 2005 a las 16:17:24 horas :

We went down there in early Feb. I had confirmed reservations at the villa mexican for 3 nights in a beach front room. when we got there they said they did not have our reservation or my confirmation number and they could only let us stay for 2 nights in some room in the back. Luckily, our next stop had room for us to come a day early so no harm was done. Villa Mexican never apoligized or gave us a discount.

Just a side note, they seem to work closely with a couple of big tour companies (I think Apple). I think they switch things around to cater to the guest who book with the travel agency. Just a thought.

Besides the problem with the room, the locat1on is great. There is a nice bar/resturant on the beach and there are resturants next door. The swimming pool stinks so we went next door to the Villa del Sol for a swim.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO