Re: Tennis?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Garbanzopapa desde 131.107.0.77 (tide507.microsoft.com) el día miércoles, 08 de junio, 2005 a las 19:22:50 horas :

En respuesta a: Tennis? escrito por Bret in Portland desde 207.200.116.130 (cache-ntc-ac01.proxy.aol.com) el día martes, 07 de junio, 2005 a las 18:05:15 horas :

Well, as a beginner, I thought the lessons were great. I only got to take two due to tripping on my own two feet (humorously, the lesson was about footwork). My wife had a lesson almost everyday we were there and I am now afraid to take her on.

Alexis,the instructor,was a "new G.O." to the club but seemed very knowledgible. Mario was the other instructor but we didn't have any lessons with Mario.

The courts were all in good shape. Their racquets all had seen some use, but were in good repair. I'd say if you were an advanced player you might want to call and see if they had a sufficient model for your needs if you wondered whether to travel light.

Not having a great appreciation for tennis facilities, I would hesitate to say they were excellent, but definitely no complaints from me.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO