Re: Sirius Radio

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Ernie Gorrie desde 24.87.252.230 (?) el día miércoles, 15 de junio, 2005 a las 17:58:16 horas :

En respuesta a: Sirius Radio escrito por Carol desde 165.247.200.165 (user-2ivfi55.dialup.mindspring.com) el día miércoles, 15 de junio, 2005 a las 17:41:27 horas :

I have taken my Sirius PnP2 and boombox down to Troncones twice. I have also used it in my Ford Ranger between Troncones and Zihuatanejo.

I had pretty good reception the first time with the BB. I had better reception the second time when I moved the antenna to get a better sky view. Reception in the truck was as good as I have had in other locat1ons in my truck.

I found I needed a pretty good view of the northern sky. Zihuatanejo is almost due south of the crossover locat1on for the satellites.

I suspect that reception would be good in Ixtapa due to the open view to the north. It might be touchy on the north side of Zihuatanejo due to the hills. I'm confident there are locat1ons in Troncones where reception would be impractical due to the hills, but it was great at our house.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO