Re: catalina

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob in Eugene desde 198.107.22.223 (?) el día martes, 21 de junio, 2005 a las 18:59:39 horas :

En respuesta a: catalina escrito por dennis and diane in TO desde 24.101.29.251 (CPE00045a81270a-CM014250043248.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) el día martes, 21 de junio, 2005 a las 17:55:39 horas :

We've stayed only in the deluxe bungalows. The terrace would be semi-private, I guess, with a large shared area and smaller, screened area. I don't think it would be untoward to bring a cooler down to the beach, but you wouldn't want to take your own beverages in restaurants. We like the bungalows, because they're not too far from the beach and pool, and pretty close to the Sunset Bar. I'd say the closer to the bar, the better. We've never had a break-in, so can't speak to that. I've heard of people losing cameras on the beach. I wouldn't leave anything of obvious value unattended, but I wouldn't do that at any resort. For passports, extra cash, etc., they have secure lockboxes at the reception, and we make use of them.
It's about two bucks for a beer at the beach bar, not bad if you're really thirsty. We keep some beers and soft drinks and snacks in the fridge in the room. I assume that rates for longer stays would be dependent on the time of year. During the high season, I wouldn't expect to get many breaks, but it never hurts to ask. The people are great, the locat1on ideal, and you even get your daily exercise walking up and down the stairs.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO