Radisson Review

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jhuerta on January 04, 2001 at 13:19:55:

I stayed at the Radisson during the week of Christmas for my honeymoon. I had read at some sites that this hotel was not very pleasant and I was sort of nervous about staying there. I must say though that the hotel is very nice and if you're planning on staying there then you'll be very happy with it. Unless you require a 5 star hotel with all the luxuries then this might not be the one. It is very nice but I wouldn't say its a 5-star. I'd say its like a 4. We stayed in a standard room that had great view of the beach from a balcony. The pool area was the best and food was great at La Palapa. I didn't have the all inclusive but food was great here. I loved every minute of Ixtapa and loved the food even better in Zihuatanejo (Nueva Zelanda restaurant). Isla Ixtapa (playa coral) was very nice. Snorkling was great there. About the only complaint I have (about Ixtapa)is all the little stands on the sidewalks trying to invite you to a resort or hotel for a free lunch or dinner. I quickly learned that they are all trying to sell you something, like time-share etc. But I guess this is not just an Ixtapa thing. I also didn't like how buffets never include soda's, only non-carbonated drinks like lemonade. You'll get a separate ticket for that which really pissed me off the first time I found out.

Follow Ups: