Posted by bob koches on January 05, 2001 at 09:18:35:
1. Thou shalt not expect to find things as thou hast at home, for thou hast left home to find different things.
2. Thou shalt not take anything too seriously for a carefree mind is the start of a good holiday.
3. Thou shalt not let the other travelers get on thy nerves for thou hast paid good money to enjoy thyself.
4. Remember to take half as many clothes as thou thinkest and twice the money.
5. Know at all times where thy passport is, for a person without a passport is a person without a country.
6. Remember that if we had been expected to stay in one place we would have been created with roots.
7. Thou shalt not worry, for he that worrieth hath no pleasure and few things are fatal.
8. When in a strange land, be prepared to do somewhat as its people do.
9. Thou shalt not judge the people of a country by a person who hast given thee trouble.
10. Remember, thou art a guest in another country, he that treateth his host with respect shall be honored.