Another great trip to Zihuatanejo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marty in Colorado on January 28, 2001 at 16:31:30:

Betty and I returned back to Colorado last night about midnight. We have plenty to talk about, but it will take time to remember it all. The Mezcal is still holding on to my memory. We are still waiting for our baggage that didn't make it on the plane after customs in Phoenix.

We made another trip to Papanoa, visited a coastal town of La Barrita, stayed at a great place at the far end of La Ropa called Casa Hueso, which is owned by Familia Ibarra of La Perla. Two trips to Petatlan (sp?), horseback riding, numerous restaurants. Went house hunting with Judy for next year, as well as met for lunch and drinks at night in Zihua. Visited Playa Larga, Playa Blanco and Barra de Potosi. Betty had me along as usual shopping in every nook and cranny in town. Got a tres leche cake at our favorite bakery. And as always, bought many tamales from my favorite ladies in town. There’s got to be more, but my brain is tired this morning.

When I catch my breath, download all my photos and catch up to all things that need attention here, I will post more in depth reports about individual topics.

Otro gran viaje a Zihuatanejo

Follow Ups: