Re: trip report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Janice on February 27, 2001 at 10:48:47:

In Reply to: Re: trip report posted by Stacey on February 26, 2001 at 13:39:37:

Stacy, Lots of people seemed to be enjoying the food at the Barcelo, and I had only heard good things about it.
The Barcelo is right across the street from lots of resturants and shopping. A 15 min walk to the marina. ANd a $3. cab ride to Z., the bus which has bus stop benches you cant miss them is all along this street. We didnt ride the bus but it is very inexpensive. THe rooms were very nice, and clean. A/C ran well, balcony is small like was mentioned on this message board, but how much room do you need? Liqour is served 11am -11pm, we are early risers so we never made it past 9 so not sure how late they really serve. I would say thou they probably serve past that time, but you have to pay for it. We woke real early one day and went down for coffe, and it was before 7 am so wer had to pay for it. No big deal, but I am sure they would probable adhere to the time thing with alcohol.
You will not be disappointed with The Barcelo, very nice, Staff very nice. Hope this helps, please dont hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Follow Ups: