Re: Posada Real

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by katie on March 14, 2001 at 09:59:32:

In Reply to: Posada Real posted by Rick on March 10, 2001 at 16:42:25:

we loved the Posada and never heard a thing from carlos and charlies. the consideration is this, in the posada you are closer to the ocean since it is only 4 stories tall so the waves drown out most noise and will lull you to sleep, and the radisson is a high rise, so the higher you get above sound barriers and the ocean the more of the thump noise from the music will carry to your room. I believe this is why the radisson people always tend to hear more of the noise.

We found the posada to be the best place for a truly relaxing stay. Out of all the places we have stayed in Mexico, this was the first place i could get a full nights sleep including taking my siestas, something i was never able to do anywhere else. Ixtapa and Zihua both are the best for the truly laid back vacation, i was never more relaxed or rested when i came home.

Next year we will split our stay over the posada and the sotavento catalina, this place also being very romantic despite the stairs. It wasn't that big of a deal when you get to see the views and have the relaxing ambience this hotel provides.

Follow Ups: