Late trip report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jerie from WI on March 25, 2001 at 08:04:33:

This too is late. I am a single female in my 40's. My girlfriend and I stayed at the timeshare PACIFICA in Ixtapa in early Feb. We had a FABULOUS time. The Pacifica was wonderful. All employees were friendly, treated us like queens. Our objective for the vacation was to just lay around and relax, which we did splendidly! We did take one day to go fishing and snorkelling with Ed K. and that too, was a wonderful day even though we caught no fish. It wasn't due to anything Ed did or didn't do... only one other captain from that port caught fish that day. The food was fantastic wherever we ate. We tried some pricier places but in my opinion, they food was not anything better than the less expensive ones. I would love to stay in Zihu instead next year but when you compare what we paid for the timeshare in Ixtapa, we will probably go back to Pacifica and just bus or cab to Zihu each day. I don't know what else to say... the fact that we plan on going for TWO weeks next year and that I have definetely decided that Zihu is where I will retire someday, says it all!

Follow Ups: