Re: Villa Mexicana reservations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tawna on April 04, 2001 at 08:22:32:

In Reply to: Villa Mexicana reservations posted by Janice on April 03, 2001 at 14:09:38:

When we stayed there last June, our travel agent was able to make our reservations through a wholesaler called Pacific Escapes. The prices were much better than we were finding before we talked to the agent. The package price for lodging was $279 TOTAL (not per-person) for 7 nights in a standard room with air conditioning and two double beds. The price included round-trip transfers to and from the airport, as well as $7 per person, per day food credit in the restaurant at Villa Mexicana. It was pretty amazing. We were warned beforehand that it could be too good to be true, and were relieved to find that was definitely not the case.

I know you can also pay a bit more to assure yourself an ocean view or even a room with a Jacuzzi. See if your agent works with Pacific Escapes (they only deal with travel agents). If he/she hasn't heard of the group, I believe they're on the web.....something like www.pacificescapes.com

Good luck! We LOVED the Villa Mexicana and will definitely be returning! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Follow Ups: