Best Vacation!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dahne on April 07, 2001 at 08:30:01:

3/29-4/5...Well this had to be the best trip to
Ixtapa yet..I have been there about 9times now..And only being 17 this was by far my best trip there..Last thursday i arrived back home in paridise, Ixtapa...I love it there..The first few days were really slow..I was waiting on my 2 friends to come down..They came in on Saturday..This was our spring break..Also there first time down to ixtapa..We had a great time..Every night we would go out to Senor Frogs..Which on Saturday and Sunday was soo full at about 11 or so that u could not move..It was great..We usually went there everynight..Met a TON of people from Minn. and even some people that lived close to us in St. Joe,MI..that even made it better..Also met 3 girls from Ana Arbor,MI..If u were in Senior Frogs any time last week they were the girls that usually would dance on the tables inside the place...For our final night we checked out Millienum club..at about 1130 we left..the place was really dead..and we headed back to frogs..at about 130 we checked out Millienum again..the place was PaCkEd! it was a really high tec club..it was great..Anyways now im back home in cold weather outside of chicago..Cant wait to get back to ixtapa for thanksgiving!!
-thanks!

Follow Ups: