Trip

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stew on June 06, 2001 at 19:31:17:

A bit late but I spent 9 days in Zihu in late May. Fell in love with it all over again. Spent about half my time looking at lots & houses. Think I found the perfect lot to build on for my retirement in 5 years. Not going to wait til then to build. I wish to thank Rob & his GREAT board, Tim & Judy Brenann & all the others who where so kind & patient to me. I still after 15 years of travel to Mexico marvel at the kindness of the people, both native & transplant. I also wish to thank Edison & all his family at the Solimar for making my stay so confortable. What a wonderful Familia!!! Hope to be back soon to close on my lot & to make plans to build our dream house. As I was alone this trip I spent little on food. One day as a example it was 40 pesos at Dainels for breakfast & 10 peso lunch at a sidewalk cafe (not sure of name, but great chicken tacos, & 40 for fresh fish at maxiums (spelling?) across from the local produce market for a grand total of 90 pesos for the day. Less the a couple of big macs. Stew P.S. Thanks to Ernie for hooking me up with Tim & Judy. You are right it will be great to have then as Friends!

Follow Ups: