Villas Cascada Trip Report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom in Vancouver on June 11, 2001 at 14:57:45:

Any one looking for a nice quiet place to stay with one of the best views of La Ropa should look at Cascada. I had not much of an idea when we went there but I was very impressed. It is not on the beach but only a short walk down the hill the hill. A long one up if you've been taking advantage of "hora feliz". It gives you excerise walking up so anyone with physical disabilities need not apply unless you have a car. La Ropa definately is the nicest beach around. It was so quiet. Hardly any people. I would go back this time of year anytime. La Ropa is much less populated than I imagined. We went fishing one day with Captain Moses. It was great. The boat was about 36 feet but not the nicest boat. No fish finder or radio on board. Doesn't matter though becouse I caught a nine foot sail fish. After he took us to Las Gatas beach where we bbq it and ate it. The Best!. Not much more to tell other than we hung out most of our ten days at Paty's Mar y Mar. on La Ropa. Better service there we thought and the best Pina Coladas. Ask for Fernando. Very nice guy. Many people recommended La Perla But we felt the service lacking the three times we went there and the prices more.

Follow Ups: