Re: Presidente Inter-Continental

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick on July 03, 2001 at 21:11:20:

In Reply to: Presidente Inter-Continental posted by Ohio Carol on July 03, 2001 at 17:09:56:

I can't speak to the Hotels meals but I know the grounds and the swimming pool are great. My wife and I stay at the Barcelo wich is 3 Hotels away and we always walk by it everyday we are there. Although we get the all inclusive we still go out to dinner at night. Our favorite restaurants are Beccoffinos at the Ixtapa Marina, 5 minutes and 20 pesos away in a cab. Great fish and Italian food. Also Villa De La Selva, 5 minutes and 20 pesos away. This was the President of Mexicos former house which sits on the side of a hill looking down at the ocean crashing on large bolders. Reserve a table on the lower deck for best view and sunset view that happens at about 8;15. Also the best beach for walking and swimming(calm) is Playa La Ropa. Only 15 minutes and 50 pesos away, ask to get off at LaPerla Restaurant, which has a good expanse of beach and will let you use their chairs for $2 per person. They also have great food and a good bar, and changing rooms, and shade.

Follow Ups: