Re: Bungalows Allec?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Linda Leonard on December 10, 2000 at 19:52:34:

In Reply to: Bungalows Allec? posted by Wendy from Canada on December 10, 2000 at 19:51:41:

Hi Wendy! I'm a fellow Canadian- Winnipeg. where are you? Anyway, we have stayed at Bungalows Allec several times. Please Email me directly for more info (lindaleonard@look.ca) There are 2 types of accomodation at Allec. There is what they call a 1 bedroom, which is a small room with a loft for the sleeping area. It is a double bed. There is a fridge in these rooms and a large window which totally opens and looks over the ocean. The 2 bedrooms are just that..both open onto the balcony. the living room also opens on to the balcony. There is an eating area and a kitchen. there are full baths in both types with lots of hot water. The view is very fine! The owner, Leon, is a very nice man but speaks no English. His right hand person is Santiago, who is wonderful. We write and Email weekly (4 years now). Santiago speaks fairly good English. Everyone there will bend over backwards for you. The beach directly in front is wonderful. The rooms are clean and the area is safe to wonder around at night. Just down the street is Casa Adriana where we have been staying the last 3 visits. I can tell you more if you are interested. Allec and Adriana are about the same price, but Adriana is a bit more classy. At Allec, for instance, the fridge and stove are bright colors and don't match; but they work fine. The bathroom fixtures are unmatched also, but work fine. If how this looks bothers you Adrianna has been remodelled and has all new (& matching) appliances, and the balcony furniture is newer. The owners here are also wonderful people whom we have come to love. The view from the 2nd storey balconies is spectacular. Good luck; Email if you would like to chat more. Linda

Follow Ups: