Re: Playa La Salidita - info request

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board] [FAQ]

Posted by sopalaropa from 200.65.89.249 (dup-200-65-89-249.prodigy.net.mx) on domingo, junio 30, 2002 at 11:27:42 :

In Reply to: Playa La Salidita - info request posted by beach etiquette from 24.237.22.204 (204-22-237-24-cable.juneau.ak.net) on sábado, junio 29, 2002 at 20:19:27 :

Brad gave good info but was wrong about public transportation. If you don't mind an "adventure" you can take any of the buses heading for Lazaro Cardenas that leave every fifteen minutes or so from the corner of Benito Juarez and Moreles. They will drop you off at Los Llanos and then you can hitch a ride to the beach. Plan on about two hours to get there but it's almost an hour by car. Lots of the locals surf there and if you're lucky and nice, someone will give you a ride back to Zihuat and may invite you to ride out the second time. I have lots of budget minded friends from Santa Cruz that take the bus and have fun when I don't feel like driving them out. Enjoy!!!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.