Re: Just how remote is Buena Vista?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by jeff from 64.175.244.169 (adsl-64-175-244-169.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net) on sábado, octubre 12, 2002 at 14:44:26 :

In Reply to: Just how remote is Buena Vista? posted by Kiki from 66.62.152.10 (wccp1nat.bendcable.com) on viernes, octubre 11, 2002 at 00:06:19 :

The road to the beach is passable and is about 2 miles from 200. Zihua is the best place to get your shopping Done. Troncones is just up 200 and Pantla is just south on 2oo. There are a few very small markets in BV but not for stocking up for a long stay. I have been swimming at the beach. There are 3 sets of breakers that come in over the sand bars. There were no rip tides the days I was there, but anytime you have waves and sandbars, caution should be taken. We didn't go out over our heads. We had fun for sure. The beach is miles long and beautiful. You can see all the way to Ixtapa island. Beach looks clear all the way to ixtapa. I have pics of the area and the beach at Buena vista if you want.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.