Re: Thinking about driving around...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Bret in Portland from 205.188.209.107 (cache-dp07.proxy.aol.com) on viernes, diciembre 20, 2002 at 12:57:23 :

In Reply to: Thinking about driving around... posted by Josie from 63.224.25.57 (?) on viernes, diciembre 20, 2002 at 12:04:47 :

About renting a car. I think you will find it much cheaper to rent your car before you leave home. Use any of the major companies, check around for the best deal. Make sure you have paperwork showing you have already paid when you get to the agency, otherwise you might get a runaround.
Something you might want to try if you don't rent before leaving, is renting through the internet once you are down there. (I haven't done this, but have heard it mentioned.) You should still be able to get the "stateside" prices that way. Again, remember to print out the paperwork.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.