Re: bungalow ley

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Gary in Seattle from 209.245.175.8 (dialup-209.245.175.8.Dial1.Seattle1.Level3.net) on martes, diciembre 31, 2002 at 15:36:25 :

In Reply to: bungalow ley posted by bobbi davis from 209.53.120.157 (mail.rbauction.com) on martes, diciembre 31, 2002 at 12:28:17 :

Have stayed there several times and really enjoy it. I agree with your comments about #8 as well as #7. Have stayed in both as well as #2 and #3 which are our first choices. #4 and #5 are nice too but we like the patio kitchens at 2/3.

Paid them a visit just a couple of days ago and the place is as nice as ever. It can't be denied that it's one of the best maintained facilities along La Madera.

Shot the bull over libations with two couples staying there. They were very happy and they said Gladys, the owner, was one of the fastest and most thorough to respond to their emails. Met a couple of other folks who said the same thing. Gladys was not around but I chatted with one of the maids who filled me in on current events. Both maids have been there several years - always a good sign - and are very knowledgeable and helpful.

We've stayed at several places on La Madera and hold Ley at the top of our list. If you have any other questions feel free to email me directly.

¡Buen Viaje!

Gary

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.