Re: caught a blue marlin

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by _Gloomis from 206.81.132.19 (ftp.futuraind.com) on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 at 21:24:46 :

In Reply to: Re: caught a blue marlin posted by jd in zihuat from 200.65.89.129 (dup-200-65-89-129.prodigy.net.mx) on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 at 10:54:22 :

This past October, me and two of my friends went deep sea fishing in Zihuatanejo. We were successful in catching four good sized sail fish. We decided to get them mounted by Artes Marinas. This is the first time I have worked with them. We gave them a $200 dollar down payment, and the agreement was to pay the remaining $150 balance upon receiving the fish that was supposed to arrive in January of the following year. Well, I received a call from Artes Marinas and they wanted me to send them another $250 before they finish the mount (which she said was 70% finished). In addition, according to her, we have to pay another $300 each for shipping. I am not about to fork out another $550 for this mount. Is it just me, or does something seem wrong with this company? Has anyone had other experiences with this Artes Marinas. I would like to here them

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.