Re: Posada Real

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Mike Frich from 207.171.93.45 (cob-cache.r.state.mn.us) on lunes, enero 06, 2003 at 12:09:37 :

In Reply to: Posada Real posted by Nicole from 12.228.111.102 (12-228-111-102.client.attbi.com) on domingo, enero 05, 2003 at 19:06:03 :

We are going back to the Posada Real again this year. The hotel once was a barracks for the workers who built many of the hotels in Ixtapa. It was remodeled into a fine hotel. It does not have balconies (which is its only drawback). The staff are friendly and very helpful. Don't miss the breakfast buffet. The meals are great. It is really a laid-back place. There is entertainment almost every night, and my wife and I enjoy dancing there. I will be there in eight days and I can hardly wait. You picked a great place to stay, and the price is right. Don't forget to tip the maid (we give 20 pesos a day), and you will be surprised and delighted at the response.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.