Re: Bungalows Adelamar

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Merv from Canada from 198.103.206.130 (deo.gc.ca) on martes, enero 07, 2003 at 10:40:00 :

In Reply to: Bungalows Adelamar posted by Dan from 142.22.16.53 (vance003.net.gov.bc.ca) on domingo, enero 05, 2003 at 23:49:59 :

Hi Dan, I have just returned yesterday from the most pleasurable experience of my life while staying in Zihau at Bugelows Adelamar. Nelly and her dad Manuel are two of the greatest people in Mexico. They and there family own many pieces of propety in Zihau. So if Adelamar is full when you are going they will find something just as nice, the bungelows in questions are fantastic, the suites themselves are very clean and comfortable. If you are like me and like to have a modern vacation this is the place to be. A/C, kitchen, private bathroom, balcony, etc. The pictures do no justice, and maids who clean your room every morning. Private pool for residents, 100 metres to playa la Madera, five minites from downtown Zihau, and so much more. So in closing for all of you who want to experience Zihau in absolute comfort, book the Bungelows Adelamr, If your not happy when you leave, you have a problem relaxing.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.