Re: Adelamar

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Merv from Canada from 198.103.206.130 (www.deo-wd.gc.ca) on lunes, enero 13, 2003 at 10:42:33 :

In Reply to: Adelamar posted by Maurene from 207.6.120.178 (a3i715j2y83c.bc.hsia.telus.net) on sábado, enero 11, 2003 at 11:46:25 :

Hi Maurene, my wife and I have just come back a week ago from Z and stayed at the Bungelows Adelamar. To answer your questions there are no other sitting areas in the rooms other than the beds, but each balcony area has lawn furniture and hammocks. All the kitchens are equiped with proper cooking utencils, but there was not a toaster or blender in our bugelow. We made toast on the flat skillet which was like camping to us. As in for security, durning the day Nellie and Mauel are always around, and at night Miguel is there from rouhgly 7 pm till 7am. While we were there, we left lots of pesos on our dresser while we were out and the maids were in cleaning and nothing was missing. Hope this helps you in making a decicion, but I would recommend it, very confortable, clean and modern. And it had a pool and A/C.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.