Re: the Inn at manzanillo bay

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Ray Dennis from 204.60.218.84 (?) on martes, enero 14, 2003 at 01:30:25 :

In Reply to: the Inn at manzanillo bay posted by john from 62.168.145.35 (145-35.sandnet.se) on lunes, enero 13, 2003 at 08:08:11 :

John, Just got back to Connecticut an hour ago from the Inn at Manzanillo Bay. It was my second trip there and my wife's first. The surf was good all week except yesterday when the wind didn't cooperate.It looked like it was going to improve again today, but I had to leave early this morning to get to the airport and didn't get to see much. (although there was a double rainbow over the beach this morning) It has been best in the AM and late in the afternoon. It was 10 feet plus several days this week, and most experienced surfer were getting all the rides they wanted. This is not a spot for rookies. The break is right off the point that adjoins the Inn. Most of the guests staying this week were surfing and having a great time. The place is terrific. The food is excellent, the staff friendly and honest, the accommodations are spotlessly clean and comfortable. The place is quite laid back and not for high maintenance folks but nearly everyone I have met there is likely to return. Mike the owner is a surfer and chef. He has boards to rent and will help you to line up other things to do if you want. There are several other restaurants a short walk away if you want some variety, but you will find that the Inn will likely be your choice for many meals. I don't know if you are planning to bring a wife or girlfriend, but if you do, she will also love the place. The beach is beautiful, as is the pool and the Inn itself is very nicely laid out, offering both convenience and privacy.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.