Re: Hotel Fontan Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Ray from 207.6.137.161 (h161.137.6.207.paralynx.com) on lunes, febrero 03, 2003 at 17:42:26 :

In Reply to: Hotel Fontan Ixtapa posted by Cheryl from 142.160.2.22 (webgate.mts.mb.ca) on lunes, febrero 03, 2003 at 15:14:27 :

I just returned from Ixtapa and there were 8 people on my flight home that stayed at the Fontan. All 8 of them were sick from the food there! All of them said the food was horrible and in the last 2 days all of them got ill and had the runs. Although it isn't fun to laugh about these folks were lined up at the airplane bathroom all the way home. So if you stay at the Fontan I would suggest you look into the message board archives first. I did this before going and the previous messages seem quite accurate.

I stayed at the Riviera where there was just a breakfast included. This worked perfectly because there are a ton of very inexpensive and very good restaurants to choose from just across the street. I would highly recommend that you don't choose the all inclusive option regardless of the hotel you choose.

Have a GREAT vacation!!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.