this is the cure

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Kenny from 148.235.160.137 (customer-148-235-160-137.uninet.net.mx) on jueves, febrero 06, 2003 at 10:07:15 :

In Reply to: Help for sea urchin sting posted by Mick from 64.12.105.158 (spider-mtc-tc023.proxy.aol.com) on miércoles, febrero 05, 2003 at 11:03:11 :

it may sound barbaric, but it works, I worked as a divemaster in a scuba shop for over 4 years, I know this problem.
Since sea urchins are "made" out of calcium, it disolves, you need to hit yourself, with something hard, like a glass bottle or wood or something, hit the part where you got stung, this will hurt some when doing it, but the point is you break the sea urching that is inside of you and it disolves in your skin.
It really works I´m not kidding arround, it will only hurt while you bang yourself but the pain will go away, the same with the swelling.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.