Re: Casa Frida in Barra

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Laura on Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 14:59:09 :

In Reply to: Casa Frida in Barra posted by Jules in Portland on Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 14:57:11 :

Hello Jules,

Casa Frida is a lovely B&B with two rooms just behind (behind the parking area for the beach restaurants)La Condesa restaurant on the beach. The style is kind of Robinson Cruseo-like in a charming and colorful natural design- it's open to the outside quite a bit. One room is high up with some ocean view. This is their first season. The owners are a great pair of interesting people... Anabela, who is a Mexican actress passionately interested in Frida Kalo (thus the focus on Frida Kalo's art and life illustrated throughout their place). Her huspand Francoise is French and works as a tour guide in other areas of Mexico. They live half the year in San Miguel de Allende and have just built this place with the plan to spend the other half here in our beautiful village. I've known them for years and am delighted to have them nearby. I don't have their website address with me at this moment but you can find them on Rob's directory. Good luck! If you end up staying in our end of paradise in La Barra please stop by and say hello. I'm at Casa del Encanto but everyone here knows me as Doņa Laura.

Hasta pronto,
Laura

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.Ū, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.