People (Make a holiday)& Accommodations

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Mike Williams from 207.6.161.94 (bkil434oy551k.bc.hsia.telus.net) on miércoles, febrero 12, 2003 at 21:41:55 :

Just returned from a delightfull 2 weeks in Z.Our accommodations were at both Villa Lupita and Villa Lalo (1 week @ each).
He has a new place up on the hill overlooking the Bay--unbelievable view from the hillside pool! I'd like to say that the accommodations were great! The owner Eduardor went out of his way to make our visit pleasurable--his wife is a GREAT host and Renaldo (his assistant?) can even make a mean Margaruita(I showed him how-2 shots tequila and 1 shot mix).
This was our second trip to Z and I hope to return next year.
People are what make a holiday truly great and Eduardor you sure made mine great. Thanks for the help and the kindness you showed us, it was way beyond the call of duty.
Hope to see you in the near future--either your place or mine--doesn't matter--we will have a great time. Remember the pass word--"ALL INCLUSIVE".
Oh ya--Linda wants the barbeque

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.