mosquitos less of a problem off the beach

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Laura on Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 15:02:45 :

In Reply to: Thanks for the fast info posted by Jules in Portland on Sunday, December 16, 2001 at 15:00:08 :

Interesting you should bring that up. This came up in conversation last night at a lovely gathering we had at the Village House of Casa del Casa del Encanto for the Velada of the Virgen of Guadalupe in La Barra de Potosi. All were present including Syd and La Rae, Anabela and Francois, Luis Muñoz, Cheri from Hotel Las Palmas and 20 other great friends and neighbors in La Barra and a number of visiting guests as well. (ooo I sound like a gossip columnist... but I'm still happy from it).

The general consensus was that generally, they seem to be less of a problem off the beach. Could be because some are lumping together no-seeums with mosquitos. No-seeums are worse on the beach definitely. We fumigate in our place and use all kinds of natural remedies too. They are not too bad really. Part of the trick is to have lots of breeze moving through the house.

What a great night... the festivities in the village were so beautiful and the friends in La Barra are really great people. And Noyo's Pozole.... if I do say so myself... the best! Next year we hope to see you and Lupita there Rob...

Hasta pronto,
Laura

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.