Re: Villas San Sebastian

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by camille from 63.110.247.91 (host91.staffordhomes.com) on lunes, febrero 17, 2003 at 15:49:46 :

In Reply to: Villas San Sebastian posted by mairsie CA from 12.236.39.246 (12-236-39-246.client.attbi.com) on domingo, febrero 16, 2003 at 20:18:35 :

My husband and I stayed in VSS #1 last August and we loved it. The bedroom and bathroom are enclosed and air-conditioned, but the living/dining/kitchen area are open air, with roof and walls partially enclosing it, allowing you to enjoy the lush landscaping. The view from #1 is fine, but we heard that the views from the higher units are spectacular. My parents just stayed in #2 about 3 weeks ago and they also loved it. The pool is beautiful, and we frequently had it all to ourselves, although we were sometimes joined by our condo neighbors, which was a lot of fun. VSS is about a five minute walk from La Ropa beach, and there is a small tienda located right next to VSS that sells basics like beer, pop and prepackaged snacks. Taxis frequently cruise by and are easy and cheap to take into town, and the local bus also stops nearby. We did walk into town once, which took about 15 minutes, but with the heat and humidity we preferred the taxis. Overall I would highly recommend this condo, with one caveat - the open-air living area does mean that you sacrifice some privacy, particularly in unit #1, but we didn't mind.

Camille

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.