Re: Villas San Sebastian

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Janice in SF from 67.121.120.33 (adsl-67-121-120-33.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net) on jueves, febrero 20, 2003 at 18:56:29 :

In Reply to: Villas San Sebastian posted by mairsie CA from 12.236.39.246 (12-236-39-246.client.attbi.com) on domingo, febrero 16, 2003 at 20:18:35 :

We stayed in the very top unit (6 or 7, I think) about a year ago. Fabulous. And there isn't a patio or terrace because the whole living area is an open air terrace -- just has a roof over it, but the ceilings must be about 14 feet or more high. The bedroom and bath are air conditioned, so it's really wonderful. Only thing is that at late afternoon the sun is beating directly in on you in the living area -- but we were there in November, so I'm sure it's different at different times of the year. The place is well-equipped as to kitchen with small stove, blender, coffee maker, fridge. Just be careful and put things away (food) and not left on counter-tops or there may be night time creatures who visit and nibble! This is a wonderful locat1on and a very quick walk (2 blocks) to La Ropa. Hope this helps a little. I think the unit just under the one we were in would have been lovely, too.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.