Re: A Zihua Wedding Tale

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Cara from 63.87.103.5 (?) on viernes, febrero 21, 2003 at 12:39:25 :

In Reply to: A Zihua Wedding Tale posted by Ursula in PDX from 200.65.89.237 (dup-200-65-89-237.prodigy.net.mx) on jueves, febrero 20, 2003 at 21:18:23 :

Ursula, congratulations on your wedding and I'm sorry about the problems at Casa Cuitlateca. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the big day regardless.
I would like to add my own "thumbs up" for Isabel -- I was married in Zihua in Dec 2001 and Isabel coordinated for us. She was amazing, working with us via email for almost a year before the big day, then taking care of all the details once we arrived in Zihua. Everything she did exceeded our expectations! I highly recommend her for anyone considering a wedding in Zihua. We were married at La Casa Que Canta and even there we had a few last-minute quibbles about the price and services we had agreed on -- but Isabel straightened everything out.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.