Re: Hotel Rossy info

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Saana in Texas from 150.113.7.99 (godzilla.hood.army.mil) on viernes, febrero 21, 2003 at 12:45:26 :

In Reply to: Re: RE: Hotel Rossy posted by Tess from Eureka from 198.81.26.167 (cache-ntc-af02.proxy.aol.com) on viernes, febrero 21, 2003 at 10:34:10 :

Hotel Rossy is very basic which works if all you want to do is sleep there. Each room has two double beds, water is complementry which was great for us three water hogs. We brought down a coffee pot and left it there. There is a fridge on each floor to keep items cold. One hammock for each room and a table with two chairs. They are adding onto the hotel and I expected more noise than we actually got. The workers never started before 9:30 am and were never there late at night. Cecilia and her husband (I cant remember his name) both speak perfect English, which was a plus for us since the class I took last year didnt help to much. There is also a night security guard which also makes feel at ease. They also have complementry transportation to and from the airport, if you set it up before you arrive. I made my reservations through Charlie via HotelRossy.com, he did mess up our arrival date and the fact that we had to pay cash only not with a credit card, as he had suggested which is fine because after all you have to be ready for anything when your traveling abroad. Fell free to email me if you have any other ?'s.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.