Re: A Zihua Wedding Tale

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jennifer from 209.232.150.253 (?) on lunes, febrero 24, 2003 at 13:40:02 :

In Reply to: A Zihua Wedding Tale posted by Ursula in PDX from 200.65.89.237 (dup-200-65-89-237.prodigy.net.mx) on jueves, febrero 20, 2003 at 21:18:23 :

Wow! Unbelievable! I am so sorry to hear of your wedding nightmare! My husband and I were married in Z on December 28, 2002. Isabel was also our planner. We had a ton of last minute changes, and I can truly say the only thing that went "wrong" is that the florists were running down the street with our flowers a minute before the ceremony began. No big deal! Isabel handled everything. Being a Virgo and neurotic like you, I would have flipped out if all of your experiences had happened to me!
My husband and I had dinner at Casa Cuitlateca on New Year's Eve and everything was perfect - the service, food, environment, etc. Then again, it was night time and dark - the pond and pool may have been disgusting and we just didn't see it. Was the manager American? There was an American guy there that night, but I wasn't sure if he was the owner or not.
Congratulations on getting married! I am sure the positives outweighed the negatives!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.