One little vacation memory to share

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Fred@ Indy from 63.113.191.46 (user46.63.113.191) on lunes, marzo 03, 2003 at 13:25:44 :

Ixtapa, Troncones,de Potisi(sp)and Z again all perfect and great- the ocean is magnificent and spell binding- but I was sitting alone in Bandiditos one afternoon just relaxed and watching the world go by-having about the 4th beer, the same little kid had come by with more chicklets- maybe his 3rd time around-I had a small knife out on my table with some change and he spied the knife. To make this short- he wanted my knife- and after some teasing and bartering, I gave it to him; he was about the age for a boy to have his first knife...About 30 minutes later I was getting up to pay and leave and he came running back into the restaurant-right up to me- and had brought me a candy sucker-of all the beautiful things I saw this year-that kid made this trip special...what a place, what wonderful people...

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.