Re: Bungalows Ley rooms

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Travis in Seattle from 216.254.30.35 (dsl254-030-035.sea1.dsl.speakeasy.net) on martes, marzo 04, 2003 at 16:26:43 :

In Reply to: Bungalows Ley rooms posted by colleen from 198.59.61.23 (isaco1.educause.edu) on martes, marzo 04, 2003 at 16:11:21 :

Hi Colleen,
I just stayed at Bungalows Ley. I think when they take a reservation, they book you into a specific unit, so you might want to inquire and find out which one you're in. I saw units #1 (2 bedroom, 2 bath, private balcony, fantastic)

We were two couples and stayed in #2 and #3. #2 has a king bed, #3 two doubles. They share an ENORMOUS patio, and each have outdoor kitchens.

I picked into #5, which I think also has two doubles and an indoor kitchen. It shares a large patio with #4, but there is a wall that partially divides the two patio areas for increased privacy.

I didn't see 6, 7, or 8, which are down lower by the beach. The higher the unit number, the lower and closer you are to the beach. Their patios are less private.

It's a great place and a wonderful locat1on. You could probably find out which unit your in by calling Carlos, the manager, or e-mailing them.

If you speak Spanish, it would very much help on the phone call to Carlos. He's quite young, I think pretty new, and English is definitely his second language!

Travis

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.