Re: fish'n ixtapa

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by don s. milw. wis. from 205.188.199.59 (spider-wl084.proxy.aol.com) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 22:36:42 :

In Reply to: Re: fish'n ixtapa posted by Dorado1 from 216.66.131.59 (bc-kel-a53-01-59.look.ca) on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 23:56:36 :

to dorado 1 , oh what a tangled web we weave!you sound like one of the coyote's on the beach, oh my boat is better my boat is quicker, etc. etc. etc. my only reason for posting that message, is to inform other fisn'n fanatics out there that there is still good people out there that stand behind their word, and to leave them an avenue to be able to find out how to reach those who really care and take the time to make sure our trip of a lifetime doesn't turn into a nightmare. again thanks to ixtapa fishing charters for continuing to provide professional service, not only once but 3 times running. stan never solicited me for his services, he provided all the info. that i requested on ALL THE BOATS in the harbor so i could track their fishing expertice this was not just one lucky day but thruout a 3 mo. period. you see mr. dorado i've been on a couple of chartered BOAT RIDES and their stories sounded just like yours, remember even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while. DON S.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.