Re: fish'n ixtapa

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Stan Lushinsky from 199.224.77.53 (bngr-77ppp53.epix.net) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 23:30:50 :

In Reply to: Re: fish'n ixtapa posted by Dorado1 from 216.66.131.12 (bc-kel-a53-01-12.look.ca) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 21:21:34 :

I've been working with Jaime Morales for over 10 years. I know he works with other agents as well. Never and I do mean never has Jaime ever told me that Mr Phillip's was his spokesperson. If anyone can't read between the lines let me know and I would be happy to give you names of the agents who also represent Jaime Morales in the states.

Just as a passing thought I wonder why Jaime Morales allowed me to contract the Vamonos II for our e.s.p.n. shoot without checking in first with his spokesperson or exclusive booking agent. I think we can all see through this one as well.

Once again the readers of this board are being misled and spun another yarn by Mr. Phillips.

Stan Lushinsky
Ixtapa Sportfishing Charters
www.ixtapasportfishing.com
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Total Tag & Release Tournament November 11, 12, 13 2002
www.ixtapasportfishing.com/tournament/

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.