Review of Villas el Morro and Casa Frida

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Barbara from 64.159.116.67 (dialup-64.159.116.67.Dial1.Seattle1.Level3.net) on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 at 21:16:27 :

My husband and I recently returned from one of the most enjoyable trips we've ever had, having spent one week each at Villas el Morro in Zihua and Casa Frida at Barra de Potosi. Villas el Morro has a fantastic view of the bay and sunrise from each room and all outside seating areas, a nice breeze off the ocean, comfortable accommodations and an owner and staff who aim to please. The walk to town is short, but Tonio's happy to call you a taxi if you prefer. Casa Frida is likewise very comfortable with a colorful and arty Mexican atmosphere and lots of tropical plants in its enclosed grounds. The ocean is in sight from the hammock of the upper room and maybe 100 steps away. At both places, our contacts with the owners made our stay most memorable -- they were some of the nicest people anywhere. I'll be glad to give more details to anyone interested.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.