Villas el Morro

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Deacon in Minnesota from 165.247.252.5 (user-2ivfv05.cable.mindspring.com) on Sunday, February 03, 2002 at 13:48:18 :

Greetings.... We returned last night after two weeks at Villas el Morro. I hope to get a full trip report up soon, but just wanted to post a few words right away. The Villas el Morro hotel may not be for those of you who are looking for a lot of Ixtapa style hustle and bustle, but if you want a secluded, peaceful, comfortable and beautiful setting, you can't beat it. The view defies descr1ption. You can see everything that is going on in the Zihuatanejo Bay from the pier to Playa Las Gatas. I watched 14 consecutive sunrises from our balcony, and each was different than the previous. The infinity pool also provides a fabulous view. The rooms are very nice, with attention to native Mexican motif, and the service is excellent. I am happy to count Eduardo, the owner, as a personal friend. My main concern is that when word gets out it will be impossible to get a reservation, but we already have one for next year!
A note to Rob...... Tried 3 time to pay you a visit, but wasn't able to find you open. We'll have to wait til next year!

Rick and Robyn Wolfe

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's , Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.