Re: Trip within a trip report´--recommendations

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by norm from 200.65.89.85 (dup-200-65-89-85.prodigy.net.mx) on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 at 14:46:42 :

In Reply to: Trip within a trip report´--recommendations posted by Norm from 200.65.89.29 (dup-200-65-89-29.prodigy.net.mx) on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 at 13:09:55 :

In my main message I forgot to add the taxi driver Gregorio Lopez´ e-mail: gregcountryside@correoweb.com Once again, he made the 6 hr. trip there Zihua to Patzcuaro (including a huelga--strike--closing the highway)and 5 hour trip back as pleasant as possible.
If you are planning to visit the Monarch Butterflies in Michoacan you really need to look into it before hand and talk to someone who´s done it. Please feel free to ask questions here at Rob´s.
1 1/2 hrs on the phone trying to straighten out airline tickets made me under effusive on the Raul 3 Marias-Centro. They have a great location (closest to the pier) and they are very fine people you can trust.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.