Las Palmas Hotel, La Playa beach, Zihuatanejo

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by John and Barbarb Boysen from 65.120.2.14 (net3-14.cvtv.net) on Saturday, March 09, 2002 at 16:46:58 :

If you're searching for an incredible out-of-the way hotel to stay at...look no further! My husband and I spent eight nights at Las Palmas recently...oh, bliss. Extremely romantic, privacy divine, secluded yet conveniently close to many fun destinations, pounding surf practically right up to your private balconey, a fabulous breakfast to order every morning included in price (served on your balconey or with others, whatever you prefer), on and on. Every single meal we had at Las Palmas was incredible in every way along with being beautifully presented. Service by the staff was personal and thoughtful. No matter what our needs were, it seemed they were often filled before we even opened our mouths. The "stand-up entertainment" by the bartender, Doug, is something you HAVE to experience, even if you just make reservations for lunch or dinner. Guaranteed though, once you eat dine at Las Palmas and experience the glory of this "pearl", you won't want to go anywhere else.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.