Just returned from my first stay in Troncones!

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Rene from 148.233.95.59 (dup-148-233-95-59.prodigy.net.mx) on Monday, March 11, 2002 at 16:15:53 :

I just have to share this with everybody. Troncones Beach is the most pristine, secluded yet comfortable vacation spot I've ever visited. The local people are charming. The foreign residents are very friendly and I was impressed by their efforts to preserve the area's ecology and traditions.

I found the food and lodging were exceptional. I especially liked Atlantis with Patricia and Billy turning out some gastronomic masterpieces at the edge of the blue Pacific. The restaurant Costa Brava is run by Señora Carmen and is a typically picturesque and economical place to enjoy cold Coronas, lobster, shrimp enchiladas, I thought I had gone to heaven. Please go there you'll love it. I stayed at the most unique of the b&b's Casas Gregorio. Run by it's owner Ernie Mrachek, the place is spotless! It's so tranquil and secluded. The local fauna and flora abound, spectacular bird watching, snorkling, biking, caving, surfing, diving....so much to do so little time!

Not just another day in Paradise. Visit the links below.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.