Re: Golf Club Rentals

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Chuck from 209.142.255.153 (?) on Saturday, December 29, 2001 at 13:18:39 :

In Reply to: Re: Golf Club Rentals posted by Cheryl from 12.249.12.3 (12-249-12-3.client.attbi.com) on Friday, December 28, 2001 at 22:45:30 :

It's so easy. You just go up to the lady at the counter and ask for the 5 day package, that's all we did. We've been going to
Ixtapa/Zihua for some 15 years now and the most we've ever paid was two years ago and it was 33.00 US. Now we did tell her we were
staying and the Dorado Pacifico, and we were, if that makes any difference, and I don't believe it would of. No, as a matter of fact when we asked for package price she just reached under the counter and brought out a sheet of paper and the price was clearly stated 1200 pesos for 5 rounds over 5 days. Your actually buying a five day package. That's all there is to it. Let me know if you have any add'l questions. Hope this helps!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.