Trip report: Good places to eat...

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by onomataho from 4.35.142.149 (evrtwa1-ar5-142-149.evrtwa1.dsl.gtei.net) on Sunday, March 31, 2002 at 21:20:29 :

On our recent (first!) trip to Guerrero, Mary Elizabeth and I had excellent meals at... La Costa Brava at Troncones (camarones fajitas-yum)...La Cocina del Sol at the Hacienda Eden in Manzanillo Bay (tres chic food)...at the little torta stand/restaurant (jamon, jamon!!) on the right just north of the north turnoff to Ixtapa (past the Pemex)...and at Hotel Las Palmas on Playa Blanca (the rellenos for dinner was excellent and the breakfast was great--not to be missed if you are hungry after a fun night enjoying the view ;>). To eat, drink and be merry on the beach in Mexico--in my humble opinion--the best of what life has to offer for a sun-deprived web-footed Seattlite. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions before we left...this board was a big help. Thanks Rob!!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.