Vist to Troncones

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Tension Now Relieved in Kodiak from 209.193.2.71 (209-193-2-71-dial-as1.kdk.acsalaska.net) on lunes, marzo 10, 2003 at 13:34:36 :

Hola. We have returned home from a wonderful vacation in Troncones. Our stay at the Casa Delfin was wonderful. The Casa is beautiful, clean and well cared for. I congratulate Glen Novey and his staff, Oscar, Lulu, Inez and Mirabella. We had a wonderful time, lounging on the beach, surfing, boogie boarding and swimmining in the immaculate pool. We were able to watch our son surf right from our suite. The people of Troncones are top-notch and I have no reservations about recommending this wonderful place to anyone that wants to get away from the hussle and bustle of city life. It was quiet (except the crashing of the waves), it was picturesque and soothing. There are many fine places to eat offering either local fare or more Americanized foods. What a wonderful place. I also have no reservations in recommending the Casa Delfin to anyone that might want to spend some time in a beautiful casa with all the ammenties of home, minus the TV. Lazy days in the hammock, soothing walks on the beach, watching the hermit crabs on their daily march to the ocean. If you are looking for these things, Troncones is the place for you. Thanks Zihuat Rob for your great website, we'll be checking in later. My deep appreciation, Laurie in Kodiak, Alaska

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.