Re: Las Urracas

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jim Nelson from 152.163.188.228 (cache-rh04.proxy.aol.com) on sábado, marzo 15, 2003 at 18:48:39 :

In Reply to: Las Urracas posted by Kelly from 24.69.255.203 (px2wh.vc.shawcable.net) on jueves, marzo 13, 2003 at 23:54:38 :

Re Las Urracas,there are 17 units,13 are bungalow type,2 of the units have two bedrooms,there four apartment type units in the front.All have kitchens & Refrig,the kitchens are not very well equipped.It is not the easiest place to get a reservation as many of the people staying there from Nov thro April are long time returnees,i.e. 15,20,25 years,they also stay for long periods,i.e.6to 12 weeks.The garden locat1on keeps the houses from getting to warm & it is always pleasant to come in from the beach.There is no a.c. but in my opinion it is not needed.The staff is very pleasant & helpful.The owners live in Acapulco & most of the time it is difficult to contact them and or make reservations.Any other ?,s please Email me & I will try to answer.Salud,Jaime.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.